Request a Device
Devices for Using EVV
To use the EVV system:
- Consumers and Surrogates will need access to any device with a web browser, such as a laptop computer, desktop computer, smartphone or tablet. A web browser is needed for Consumers and Surrogates to use the EVV Portal website.
- PCAs will need access to a smart device, such as a smartphone or tablet. A smart device is needed for PCAs to use the EVV App.
Read more about device requirements by clicking here.
Device Voucher Program
Most Consumers and PCAs will use their own device with the EVV system. However, MassHealth has created a device voucher program for consumers and PCAs who are in need of a device to use EVV.
If you plan to use your own device, you should NOT request a device through MassHealth. Requesting a device is optional.
If you are unable or unwilling to use your own device for EVV, you may redeem a voucher for one (1) free smart device through MassHealth. Please see below for important points about the device voucher process:
- You may not request a device until it is your turn to use EVV. You will receive an Onboarding Letter from Tempus FI when it is your turn to start using EVV.
- If you are a Consumer or PCA, MassHealth will only provide you with a voucher for one (1) device. If you lose or break your device, it will not be replaced. MassHealth will not provide more than one device per Consumer or PCA.
- The device will be a basic smartphone only. It will not come with a data plan. You cannot choose which type of device you receive.
- Once you redeem your voucher, the device is yours to own. It does not need to be returned to Tempus FI if you leave the program. Tempus FI and MassHealth are not responsible for the device in any way.
If you think you are eligible for a device voucher, you must complete the form below and send it back to Tempus FI.
Please read through the entire form before signing it. Incomplete or incorrect forms will not be processed.
Request a Device
|STOP: READ BELOW|
|You CANNOT request a device until it is your turn to start using EVV. Tempus FI will send you an Onboarding Letter before it is your turn to use EVV. If you have not received an Onboarding Letter from Tempus FI, do NOT request a device.|
Get Manufacturer Support
Tempus FI is not responsible for devices received through the EVV device voucher process. If you need support with a device you received through the voucher, you must contact the manufacturer directly. To contact your device’s manufacturer, click on the appropriate link below:
- Nokia C100 https://support.tracfone.com/en/brands/Nokia/TFNKN152DG%20/
- Motorola Moto g Pure https://support.tracfone.com/en/brands/Motorola/TFMTXT2163DG/
- TCL 30Z https://support.tracfone.com/en/brands/Alcatel/TFALT602DG/
- TCL A3 https://support.tracfone.com/en/brands/Alcatel/TFALA509DG/
- TCL A3X https://support.totalbyverizon.com/en/brands/Alcatel/TWALA600DC/