Preparing for EVV Training
Before registering for EVV training, there are several steps you should take.
|Before You Receive Your Onboarding Letter from Tempus FI|
- Create an email address, if you don’t already have one. You will need an email address to register for training and use the EVV system. You will NOT be able to register for training unless Tempus has your email address on file.
Click here if you need help creating an email address.
- Make sure Tempus FI has your current contact information. This includes your current address, phone number, and email address. If Tempus FI does not have your contact information, you will miss important information about EVV. If you created a new email address, you must share it with Tempus.
Click here to update your contact information.
|After You Receive Your Onboarding Letter from Tempus FI|
- Decide which device you will use for EVV. Most Consumers and PCAs will use their own device for EVV. However, MassHealth is offering a voucher for one free smart device for Consumers and PCAs who are unable or unwilling to use their own device. Learn more by clicking here.
Types of EVV Training
Tempus Unlimited is providing the EVV training in three different ways, to meet the needs of all Consumers and PCAs.
Once it is your turn to use EVV, you can choose from one of three training options below:
- In-Person Training (led by an instructor): Tempus Unlimited will hold in-person training sessions in Salem, Stoughton, Worcester, Springfield, and Pittsfield. Consumers, Surrogates, and PCAs will need to register in advance. If you want to attend an in-person training, please register as soon as you receive your Onboarding Letter, since space at certain sessions may be limited.
- Virtual Training (led by an instructor): Virtual training will be held through Zoom. Consumers, Surrogates, and PCAs will need to register in advance. If you want to attend a virtual training, please register as soon as you receive your Onboarding Letter, since space at certain sessions may be limited.
- Online Self-Paced Training (NOT led by an instructor): Tempus is offering a “self-paced” training, which can be taken at any time by Consumers, Surrogates and PCAs who have received their Onboarding Letters from Tempus. This training will not have an instructor. Instead, information will be shared using an interactive online experience.
Register for EVV Training
|STOP: READ BELOW|
|You CANNOT register for training until it is your turn to start using EVV. Tempus FI will send you an Onboarding Letter before it is your turn to use EVV. If you have not received an Onboarding Letter from Tempus FI, do NOT register for training.|
How do I register for training?
EVV Training Registration Steps
- Choose training type
- PCAs complete the Training Attestation
Consumers opt out of the Training Attestation
- Register for Virtual or In-Person Training
- Receive registration confirmation via email
For more detailed instructions please download the EVV Training System Guide (https://tempusunlimited.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/EVV-Training-System-Guide-v5.2.pdf)
PCA Payment for Completing EVV Training
PCAs will be paid for attending and completing ONE EVV training.
PCAs will need to complete an attestation form at the time they register for their training session. PCAs will be prompted to fill out this attestation form to complete their registration. The attestation form will allow Tempus to pay the PCA once they have successfully completed their training.